Publishers review : If you have any problem write us an email please (firstname.lastname@example.org).
KitKat users: The notification must be in the notifications center (not in the status bar), otherwise the widget will freeze because of a KitKat system bug. You can disable the notification at your own risk.
This does not open, it is a Home screen 1x1 widget only. Place on homescreen with Menu > Add > Widgets > Tiny Battery Widget. If it does not show in widgets' list, move it to the internal memory (widgets do not work when on SD card).
Multiple icon sizes (widget is always 1x1, but icon can be large, normal or tiny) and customizable colors for different values of the battery level!
It shows exact battery level also for some Motorola devices (1% steps confirmed on droid x, defy+, razr and others. It is a precise value not an estimate. If you have problems, email us please). Battery level text on the widget can be hidden (check settings).
To quickly toggle some system settings, just tap the battery.
- turn WiFi on/off
- turn Bluetooth on/off
- turn GPS on/off
- turn mobile data on/off (CDMA phones android 2.3.3 and newer only), not working on L for now
- turn auto-sync on/off
- turn WiFi tethering on/off (experimental. this will not enable WiFi tethering/hotspot if your phone does not support it)
- turn airplane mode on/off (optional, enable in settings. Android 4.2 just opens system settings, because Google removed this functionality from non-system apps)
- toggle ringer modes (sound only, sound+vib, vib, silent. choose in settings)
- NFC toggle opens system settings only (NFC toggle is not permitted for non-system apps)
To quickly access WiFi/BT/GPS/APN settings, tap the settings button next to the toggle button.
There is also a quick screen brightness option. Just move the sun on the seekbar.
Battery colors can be customized. There are three levels: Full (>70%), Medium (> 25%) and Warning (